Professional CV Writing Services est 1996
Our Experience is vast and covers hundreds of sectors a few of which you can find below -
CVs for Professionals,
CVs for Specialists,
CVs for IT Consultants and Specialists,
CVs for Graduates, Finance, Agriculture, Music, Business, Commerce, and various other areas.
CVs for Teachers,
CVs for Teaching Assistants
CVs for Ambassadors
CVs for Lecturers,
CVs for Analysts,
CVs for Project Managers,
CVs for Military to Civilian,
CVs for Medical Profession, Drs, Nurses
This site is verified by
Google and Bing.
Whilst there are no hard and fast rules regarding CV writing there are one or two things that will make your CV seem more professional.
1. Ensure your CV is consistent. Consistent with your skills and consistent with the recruiter’s needs.
2. Ensure it contains keywords, those expected of the position type and those expected of the role status a) so your CV can be found easily b) so it is obvious you and the recruiter are talking the same language c) so that the recruiter can evaluate your status.
3. Proof your document several times before you send it. Spell check and grammar check. Have someone else look over it, or better still have a professional check it.
4. Keep it focused, don’t ramble. Don’t worry about the size. The size is immaterial as long as it is not repetitive and boring and is focused throughout. Two pages is often fine for a school leaver CV but may be questionable for a mature professional.
5. Ensure your dates run consecutively, try not to leave gaps.
6. Are the main skills asked for on the front page of your CV? If not, why not? If they are not here they may be overlooked.
7. Did they ask for a questionnaire to be filled in? Did you include a cover letter? Is it addressed properly?
8. Did you ensure you had given the correct contact details e.g. phone number and email address?
9. Do you have a professional email address? Try to get one with your name in it.
10. Is your CV, clear, concise and to the point?
If you are struggling with your CV, or if you do not have the time to write it yourself please remember, you are not alone. Professionals from all walks of life use our services to help them promote themselves professionally.
If you need any help whatsoever with the writing of your CV please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer a friendly and helpful service and would be delighted to be of assistance.
Let’s talk now: Landline 0345 370 9940. Mobile: 07968 1212 69
Alternatively attach your present CV to the form aside and we will get right back to you.
Relax and De-
Help is just a phone call away!
References and Testimonials