Dream Roles Achieved!
CV Specialist Writing Services
Guarantee a Successful Outcome!
Our Experience is vast and covers hundreds of sectors a few of which you can find below -
This site is verified by
Google and Bing.
FREEPhone: 0800 170 7740
Mobile: 07968 1212 69
There are several things to take into consideration when writing a management CV and these are thus:-
1. The vocabulary used needs to be in line with the kind of management position you are targeting -
2. It needs to be properly checked for grammar, spelling and punctuation
3. It needs to contain a valid telephone number and email address
4. It needs to be honest, clear and to the point -
5. It needs to sell your specific skills and abilities in line with those that are sought
6. It needs to demonstrate your capabilities and achievements
7. It needs to promote you as an enthusiastic and experienced individual with a positive attitude
8. Photos -
9. Qualifications -
10. Include references -
11. Hobbies -
What kind of CV should you use?
Chronological, hybrid, functional? They all have their uses and their success is dependent on what you are trying to achieve. For example if you are a management graduate you may need a more functional CV, whereby by a senior manager may need a hybrid or cross-
Facebook Activity Feed